Friday, July 20, 2012

Ugly Women

Okay, you are warned that this is neither politically correct nor sensitive to the moral fiber of what is left of America.

I flew into Chicago and I began watching people as I walked to the next gate. I rapidly became aware the I was seeing some of the ugliest women I have ever seen! And we are not talking just one, we are talking random groupings of many, forming a count of at least in the several dozen of women!

These women all wore poorly color coordinated clothing, too much jewelry, God I am sounding like my daughter! But it was true! These females really need help with dress, color and accoutrements! But there was that ticking in the back of my mind, something else was wrong but I was not figuring it immediately.

Eventually I was to discover that all of them had very large feet for their sizes as well as hands. Female basketball players headed to London? Nope, not very athletic I was able to figure out.

And then there was that whole question of those adam's apples......

So a little shaken, to have seen so many in so small a place, I was to find the numbers just about the same in Dayton, Ohio.....

Yup, America has become far sicker spiritually than I had previously suspected. I do not expect God to be extending His grace much longer....

No comments: