Monday, July 16, 2012

Prayer Needed

It began on Thursday night. The stress finally got to me and I have had several right chest pain and what looks to have been angina attacks, several times a day since. Last night we are now talking classic heart problem it appears.

After my first class this morning, I called up my doctor,whom it turns out is in hawaii for three weeks. Sigh.

So I contemplated my situation: center chest heart pain, pain in right back and left shoulder, shortness of breath, high anxiety and a crushing headache. Yup, emergency room time.

So I headed in and 5 hours later was back out. all arms covered with IV holes.

Seems it was a mild heart attack, however my stress levels were all off of the charts and so they released me with a drug supply to try and calm me down - but it is not exactly helping much. I am going to guess I will be back in before the night is over. This chest pain is beyond discomfort.

All prayers gladly accepted.

And Yesfir, are you available if I am flat on my lips.....?

No comments: