Thursday, July 19, 2012

Stress

I managed to make it through yesterday with only two, let's turn Kris into a zombie, pills. Man those suckers smack one's mind faster and hard than my grandmother - when you did not watch your tongue! They also last longer too.

I have been planning a reception for Timothy and his new bride for this weekend. Everything has gone along well in finding a few of his favorites from his old youth group, at least the ones whom are "States side". Big sleep over on my floor it seems! Assuming they show up, people these days seem so great at RSVP'ing and then not following through.

As for me, i am doing better than yesterday, at keeping myself behind my walls so far, everyone "loves" me that way - it is the only Kris anyone has ever seen, save for one. I guess I can now see the concern expressed over me and the change everyone was appalled by: being me was not what anyone expected or was comfortable with. Plastic is always so much more predictable and fun.

Well, big math and computer tests today so had better be running.....

No comments: