Friday, August 31, 2012

It Is Finished

I finished documenting all of the charges against me and my rebuttal for each, under my letters to my daughter. Yeah, I have a notebook full from the conversations in my review at church. When you are dealing with formal charges, on spiritual matters, preciseness is important, as is honesty. I even gave a freebee to daughter of what I was really guilty of. If the mud is going to be raked, I am honest enough to help with the raking. Full disclosure is just that - full.

And in that light, that is why I published them. Not to bring shame on what daughter has done, for she is hardly accountable for her actions at this time, nor on what I have been accused of, but to show through disclosure, God's ways and how I need you to pray for my daughter. With enough prayer, God will act, one way or another - to free her or to free me.....

Have a great holiday, one and all! I can hardly wait for tomorrow to post my music selection for the month!

No comments: