Monday, August 13, 2012

What The Heck?

I had recently blogged that I question all things supernatural. And that brought an immediate response from Blog-landia: "How can you even question things of the Lord! The Holy Spirit and His angels minister to us, it is dangerous to question them and not just obey."

Well, valid question and the answer comes from a lifetime of dealing in spiritual warfare to reclaim "my kids" from the messes they get themselves naively in. What follows is a perfect example of just my reason for testing all things!
#####

I am writing this on Sunday afternoon, about 3:30, as I am not exactly sure what to make of something. I will set the publication date for late on Monday as I am not exactly sure ..... well I already said that didn't I? But, I will have a chance to edit this further once I know more - it will make a good post either way.

So, I am sitting here working on my computer, doing last minute homework on a research paper due tomorrow and I noticed that I started to nod off. And voices woke me up, multiple voices as if in a conversation. I looked around but no one else is in the house and no radios or tv were on. What the heck? Maybe a car going by?

So, I settled back down and again it happened. Just a brief blast of conversation like someone turning the dial on their radio (dated myself, eh?). I am fully awake this time, in fact in prayer about what just happened! But, I can not make out the words. And yes I am getting freaked out. Am I turning into my grandmother? Am I ready to start wrapping tin foil around my head so that those in the flying saucers can no longer talk to me? Twilight Zone theme music, please.....

Then it happened a third time, faster than a flash, a being appears next to me, puts it face right in front of mine and says, "They are coming home!", expressed as such a great joy. No, I am not asleep, I was typing on my computer, slowly wondering if I had a metal dental filling going bad! That can cause radio reception I remember.

AAAAAARRRRRGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

What the heck was that?!?!?!?!? Did it say "they" or "we", or what the heck? What the heck does this mean?

So, whom is coming home? No idea. What is the time frame? No idea. Am I going to drop dead? (super cool if true!)

As for saying goodbyes, well those I love always get an "I love you" as the last thing I ever say to them. So, that base is covered. People I do not know personally, like Kelly, Cathy, Robin, Rissa, Jim - you all saw me through a very dark time in my life and I look forward to seeing each of you on the other side..... Of course that is true whether this weirdness was for me or not! Five minute or Five Years from now! Of course, Kelly could be a better friend and accept my friend request on FB - from a year ago!, just a hint.....

If posting stops on Wednesday, I usually write most of my posts on Sunday and am on Wednesday currently, well then you know it was me or I will let you know what it was! Oh, Lord, if only it is my daughter returning! Such joy this would be!
*****
Well, I did not die, yet anyway. Daughter did not return home or even bother to look up her broken father. So, I am clueless as to what happened on Sunday.

So, I think you can see the point of trying all things of a supernatural nature. One of the reasons American Christianity if rift with superstition in the lack of testing all spirits.

Obviously, this was demonic, if nothing happens quite soon. And me and God will again be addressing exactly whom is in control of this house and this family - Satan wins far too many battles against my family. He just obstructs my life through injuries. But, in time, I will win this war - my Bible tells me so.....

No comments: