Monday, August 6, 2012

Coincidence

In my world, purely through observation, I have found that there are NO coincidences in life. Everything happens for a reason. Everything is within God's control - only as long as we are. Everything will be understood, often much later.

My blood pressure is once again in the territory of stroke occurrence. Too darn hot, so too little sleep, too much pain - not like I would have gotten any sleep in any event - God had me up praying for Yesfir for four straight hours again last night. Shades of last fall and the spiritual warfare I was forced into, to reach Yesfir, as God had commanded me.

So tired, I was in Fred Meyers looking at the video, Tangled with my youngest grand-daughter, when it happened. My spirit leapt within me, for God's "gift" of telling me all things of Yesfir had woke up and I felt her spirit leap with joy at having seen me. I didn't know what to do, she was behind me and as I turned so knowingly did she, away. This reoccurred three more times. So, her spirit rejoices in seeing me - her being rejects me. Yeah, our will can over ride God's and our spirit quite easily.

I must protest God! I know there are no coincidences, she knows this as well. I know you set up opportunities for her to speak with me - but she refused and then compounded this three more times! You must have driven home the point to her heart after the fourth time. Did she even start to wonder at how she could hate me so?

Honestly Yesfir, what transgression? What sin, have I ever committed against you? What part of open, honest, truthful, transparent, and in love - did I ever violate with you. I really would like to know.....

I honestly feel sorry for you dear, your fight is not against me - it is against the spirit of this age whom has lied to you. And yes, I can stand in judgement against those whom have poisoned your spirit towards me. And I can just as easily welcome you back into my heart - because I never left you.

Be so very careful dear, you are forcing your time of decision, to occur too soon, while you are still ill prepared to face what lay on the other-side of that decision. Should you chose poorly - you will discover the real cost of living in the world. Please do not allow your pride to allow this to happen. Please do not do this until after your preparation. Remember what I told you - you do not live under a generational curse - you live in a long line of people whom God has called and they ALL have chosen poorly. There is a difference and it does not have to be this way at all.....

And you can change that future with just three words: spoken, texted, messaged, etc.

And I wait, as I have for over seven weeks now. Your father is not going anywhere - just waiting.....

No comments: