Saturday, August 4, 2012

Musical Saturday Morning

Well as you recognized, I did not post a video in July, my heart too stunned by the betrayal I was forced to have to live through. Originally, I was going to do one anyway, probably Billy Idol for as angry as I was, but those heart attacks got in the way.

This morning I am in a less expressive mood, so a little something from 1987. I loved this song when it came out but I often can not understand words in English when they are sung by Englishmen and they purposefully do not pronounce whole words. So for years I did not know what this song is about. My lawyer one day asked why I was whistling this song and I said that I really liked the melody. He snorted and asked if I knew what the words meant, of course not! So he explained them. Yeah, I was disappointed but it is still a beautiful melody and the guy's voice like velvet.....



And so, in my quieting pain, I resign myself to that future day, when I will be fully human and maybe understand.....

No comments: