Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Finished It

Up way to early this morning!  But wanted to put something out here for the day,  before my router overheats and dies again.  Yeah, when the room temperature gets up to 80 degrees it is all over for my little network.

But, I did get the first draft back out there for the little blog about my father.  It still amazes me the number of European and Russian readers for anything related to WWII and my father's experiences.  I just wish I had more pictures but father destroyed everything related to his past before his death.  I really would like to have gotten my hands on his repatronization card!  We did a real thorough search of his house and all papers and photos were missing.  Very sad.  But, hey, we had a dozen copies of his fictionalized tome about his life!

Kris' exciting life this week is watching two of my grandchildren and ferrying one of them to and from kindergarden!  Yeah one of them qualifies for school now, so she is very excited and I am yawning because I have to get her ready for school, breakfast and then drive her to school.  Today is day one, so will I be able to do this on time?  Guess we will find out!

Jaw is mighty painful today.  I can finally close my mouth enough that the teeth touch, very painful though.  Hearing is coming back in the left ear, though still distorted.  And the joint is still very painful to both touch and movement.  I almost managed a meal last night, chili cheese fries at Wendy's.  They were super salty, thus yummy, and did fit into my mouth - so that was good! 

Well time for tea and to think of more interesting posts this week!



No comments: