Friday, August 9, 2013

Bummer

So locked out of my account for the better part of two weeks - thank you Google for your haphazard rules and regulations, so that those without an interest in having Google know their phone number can no longer access their accounts!

My trip to Colorado was altered mightily when one of my classmates and one of two I was going to be seeing, decided to fall ill and spend the whole of my time there in the hospital.  Make no mistake, I am gravely worried for him and have been encouraging ALL of my Christian friends and relatives to be praying for him.  If that includes you, please do join us in prayer - for his healing, his body's ability to fight these cancers and maintain his will power.  For his family: strength, wisdom, faith when there is no reason for any to exist.  And then there is the problem of finances.  He was the sole paycheck and they have little, much less enough to address August's expenses, much less, this disaster.  In short, I am seeking many miracles.  He has been a friend, a brother and someone I have looked up to for decades.

The point of this post this post is to give you a heads up on an important prayer item.  I will tell you more about the trip next week, once i have had some sleep.

No comments: