Friday, May 18, 2012

The Letter

I have been working on a letter this week, to let a friend know what is up with me.

Sometimes when I write, it is just to put my thoughts down, so I can see them and sort them out.  Yeah, very visual.

And as I wrote, I found it harder and harder not to say what is really on my mind.  Something which troubles me.  Something I did not understand.  And as I wrote, I could see the pieces coming together.  The pieces of a puzzle, completing a whole.  Showing a direction I may go, but not at this time.

It troubles me.  I see God's handiwork here, but very few would ever understand this.  God has done a major miracle inside of me and it would take a minor book to explain, but know that has been a major change in the way my nature now works.  And I am having to learn how to handle this.  I could never have foreseen such a thing happening nor the real trouble on a horizon because of this.  I can understand now, yet not the whys nor the how's.

What is God up to?

I am pretty sure that letter is not going to be sent in its present form.  I guess it is enough for now that I understand.....

No comments: