Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Break

So, I have survived mid-terms at college.  Yeah, it was pretty horrible overall.  The easiest was my math class where the teacher decided not to give one at all and instead use the grade from our last test - SCORE!  I had a 96 on that test and was not real sure how I would do if the mid-term was comprehensive!  My (il-)logic class was accomplished with two minutes to spare and I feel good about it.  Certainly, I gave it my best shot and earned whatever my grade will reflect (please dear Lord a C at least!).  And that leaves my class on building servers.....  Not real sure on that one.  I completely studied for the wrong test.  I concentrated on the how, not the why's and guess what 50 of 56 questions were on.  Yeah.  So we will see.  The instructor likes me and loves my daughter, so maybe I will get mercy points for a daughter whom is pretty sharp and speaks CISCO networks.....

God continues to do the oddest things in my life.  I was mentally dead last night when the phone rang and it was son, his bike had broken down and he needed a pick up.  Now son and I can not lift that bike of his, and everyone other than daughter and I were long in bed.  So, we got to go pick up son.  Only, the truck ran out of gas!  Yeah, I had filled it earlier to go to the dump.....  Someone must have figured out how to siphon the truck and that tank lasted all of 36 miles!  Mighty expensive mileage there.  So daughter and I got a chance to talk a two mile walk at mid-night.  All went well, no muggings, no one hit by a car, etc.  Just a chance to walk and talk.  And that is how my life has been since January 17th, them most random of moments to be together to talk.  I am not complaining but it is so obvious that one would have to be brain dead not notice and wonder at the why He is setting aside time for us to talk - much less actually have something to talk about.  Vvvvvverrrrrryyyy Interestink!

So it is early and I think I will work on my to do list for today!  First up, call my dear friend in the Tucson hospital. Oh yeah, turns out he overheated, had a heart attack, which set off his silicous lung problem and why they originally thought it was lung failure.  But, now he is doing much better and might get out of the hospital this week!  Keep praying for his salvation - you will to know him in Heaven, might cool dude and very God-ly non-Christian.

No comments: