Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Escapism

I really do not even know how to do this post - conditions have deteriorated to the point where I am just guessing is going to be the point of no return.  The endless abuses of this said writer, his daughter and complete lack of any responsibility around this house are mind numbing.  Like Jesus in the Temple with a whip - oh yeah!  But, I am a pacifist and a gentleman - an no one is threatening to harm one of my loved ones ..... so ..... sigh.

So, I dreamt of escaping.  A road trip somewhere, preferably one way.  Were I to drop dead tonight, only one would mourn my passing - everyone else would just get pissy because they have no one to clean up after them or give them rides.  sighs.  Abused Male For Sale, heck make it free for that matter.....

No I am not going to tell you about my dream trip, but I will say it will probably happen in a few years.....

It is the one happiness I have held on to all day long and kept me smiling.

Well that and God did something yesterday that was interesting and I will tell you about tomorrow!

No comments: