Sunday, March 18, 2012

Finals

So it is finals week for this struggling college student.  LOL!

I managed to make it through all of the math homework this weekend and take the final Sunday afternoon.  What a killer of a test that one was!  Two and a half hours of performing as a monkey to solve equations, using techniques with no life applicability.  It is a real shame that academia have not caught up with reality and what is really needed for the various jobs this county needs to fill.  It angers me the waste of students time and resources performing as seals to overcome courses that will never be of value.  Sigh.

 Monday I get to turn in a research paper to an instructor that I am fair sure has been overcome by dementia of some kind.  And he has a test for us - which is not objectively graded, none of them are, he lives in a dream land where Gothic English is still spoken.  And, oh, did I mention he hates Germans?  Oh yeah.

Well time to stop complaining and get back to my research paper's first draft.

No comments: