Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Clearinghouse

So, it seems in my circles I am the central clearinghouse for information!  Almost all of my ill friends have contacted me back and said, "xyz was in hospital too?!?!?!?"  Really funny.  Yes, if it is male, I have known him over 10 years, then he was in the hospital.  Just too weird.

Swede came over and spent Saturday with me.  On the one hand he has been through what I am going to face this week and wanted to tell me what to expect - on the other he was obsessed with the thought of me dying.  I think he thinks, that just because everyone thinks he is next, that pre-empts my body's slow down.  LOL.

Too Funny!

Okay, maybe only I find that one as funny as I do!  But, hey, you know I am not going to die one second earlier or later than God figured on before I was even born.  So, Kris has no problems here with the subject other than I have a great many projects I would like to finish first - like a VW I want to trick out and at least take ONE trip with!

As for the body, well, neurologically something is being impeded.  The what, how and why are just not known right now.  But, maybe by Friday....

No comments: