Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Guy Health Status

Thought you all might like to know how my friends and me are doing.

Dutchman is just fine, Swede will be in surgery next week for some horrible repairs, brother-in-law now has an artificial bladder and recovering from that, cousin and I are doing very well, and finally friend in Oregon is not returning emails but I heard he is off working on his new antique car.

Prayers do get answered!  That freak day, when all of us were in the hospital yielded some much needed repairs for one, emergency cancer surgery for one, and for me the knowledge that it was indeed the Canadian shellfish poisoning which took out one kidney.  grrrrrrrrr!

Although cousin may have suffered the worst of it (outside of those whom are having surgery!), it is good.

No comments: