Saturday, January 1, 2011

Musical Saturday Morning

I took some flak for having music videos on my older blogs, but hey I am not a one dimensional person!  I do like some music, but no one in particular.  I like the 1980's genre, but not everything.  I am a child or 60's with no musical talent of my own, however, I do get applause whenever my shower is over.  Children are such critics!

So, I am going to start up my Saturday morning videos again, but just one a month for now.  First up is one which I lost readership over.  Back To The Beach, remains one of the worse films of all time!  I would rather be bound to a chair and forced to sit through Scarey Movie 1 through whatever than watch Frankie Avalon and Annette Mouse Ears.  Ok, freeze frame Annette and I can concentrate on a childhood crush!

But, this movie does have Stevie Ray Vaughn and my favorite - Dick Dale as battling guitars.  Oh lest I forget - Pee Wee Herman (the disappoint as a man that you are!) but was embarrassingly funny.....

From Back to the Beach, Pipeline.....


(link repaired)`

No comments: