Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Post Holiday Psychos!

Wow what a morning already!

I needed to get some cash, so drove over to my usual ATM.  There was already a line up to use it.  But, as I was about to park, a guy hops out of a Loomis armored car and disables the ATM to service it.  Like waiting 5 minutes would be too much bother for him.  Of course, the line began objecting loudly and about as rude as his actions were.

So, I headed for my back up ATM.  Again a line is already there.  So, I park and walk to the line.  Then I hear beep! BEEP! beep! BEEP beep!  BEEP!  I turn around and see that a lady in a pick up truck wants to pull out of her parking space but a car has double parked, blocking her in - with the driver honking his horn every time she honks hers!  Eventually, she gets out and tells him that if he wants his Lexus to be crushed, don't move it!  He does and she roars off running two stop signs and a red light until she was out of my line of sight.  Yeah, her day got off on a bad foot!

Then the driver of the car, parks and gets in line behind me.  "----- people! What the ----- is wrong with them!"  Where each dash represents a swear word.  Apparently, besides being terminally stupid this guy has Tourette's Syndrome.  As I finished my transaction on the ATM he was up to, "------ people need to see a ------ counselor!"

Yup, you are right dude, you do need counseling and perhaps some meds while we are at it!

For funs, I drove back by ATM one and saw two sheriffs cars pulling up.  Yeah, they had the guy trapped in the machine and were still yelling and now banging on the sides and door.  Probably not the best way to point out to the police the error of the guard's ways.

Fun morning, huh?

No comments: