Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Words Unsaid

Yesterday I helped the lady whom used to live upstairs repair and re-dye her leather coat as she is leaving for Texas to live with her oldest daughter.  It was sort of a bummer because we had been through a great deal together as she fought her cancers and then had to recover enough for surgery last year.  Then my little heart incident in August and the tables were turned for two months!  She is a dear sister and will continue to be missed greatly.  We both had our 'brave' faces on; we both know she may well beat me home.

Yesterday was also send off day for Italian missionary girl, whom is now headed for South Carolina to attend college.  That girl's life is so disjointed, I have no idea if she is coming or going most of the time!  At least, I do know she is flying out today, Lord help whomever is going to be watching over her in Columbia!  I taught her what living by faith meant - and that is exactly what she is now doing.  Though it sure would be helpful to my spirit to know she is - well - but then that is where faith comes in.  The Lord will keep her.  I feel as though one of my daughter's is heading out into the big world; so many things I wish I could tell her or help her with.....

With my signing off, I am heading for Tucson to see my almost lifelong mining partners and friends.  In particular, one whom showed me what being a man and a father meant.  Now if only he would make peace with his creator!  Probably my last chance to see him - so I really want this trip to be the one to once more speak with him concerning this!  Many of his children and his wife are Christians but he just is unconvinced concerning this.  So your prayers are desired!

So we will see how available internet will be to my little netbook, in a few short hours!

No comments: