Sunday, January 9, 2011

What A Day!

Yes, Kris is still alive - though given what the day was like, one might wonder at how my number did not come up today.

If you were watching the national news this evening, then you would know a few places around the Tucson area: Westward Look Resort, Safeway, Junction of Oracle and Ina roads.

Yep, yours truly is staying at Westward Look, was at Safeway when all hell broke loose and was completely obvious as to what really was going on.  (I ignore all things politico!)  Yeah, I did not even know what happend until 45 minutes later when I was in a shop with the tv on in Tubac.  Then I understood - that wasn't some weird tv stunt - that was reality!

Then try and get back to the resort - the entire area was in lock down for most of the day.....

Please keep in prayer the families of those shot and killed, for healing for those whom have not died yet and for the Congresswoman whom is suffering greatly.

No comments: