Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Kimberly Ann

So there I was standing, staring blankly into the sunrise, I need caffeine, I was stunned I was upright.  Suddenly, a form leaps in front of me! and throws its arms around me, burying its nose in my right armpit!  What is it with my armpits and why are they always on nose level of the females I know?!?!?!?

I pushed the female form back so I could see whom it was.  Surprisingly, it was Kimberly Ann aka African Missionary Girl of years ago!  I was oh so happy to see her!

She had come out here to see her brother and sister-in-law for Thanksgiving, and as fate would have it, me as well!  It was so joyful to see her and talk and share.  There was still so much more to talk about when she had to go but I thanked God for moments we did have.

I spotted her husband a few times but he never approached, so I just hung back.  

So, a pleasant start to an interesting Sunday.

After church is was off to the local Mexican restaurant, where she is demonstrating that the best fried ice cream is to be found here.

No comments: