Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Completion!

So, I managed to complete my painting for this year's Christmas card!

So here it is .

For some reason when I use my camera and then adjust the colors with photoshop, they come out great on my screen and then completely wash out when printed.  Also the camera tends to "look through" the watercolor  - well, watercolor is translucent, but black ought to be black!  Black is black in person on the painting, but not in photographs.

Just goes with my frustrations of the day in wrestling with this creation!

As a side note, the printer now refuses to print on card stock!  I have no clue what is going on!  I have changed cartridges, cleaned the heads and still there are little lines every half inch through the  pictures!.  I think I am being driven mad by technology!

So, off to the store to buy some Christmas cards to get into the mail today!

No comments: