Thursday, December 26, 2013

Health and Recovery Day

So this is day two of being offline.

So much to do!

The 24th was the family dinner.  Very stressful.
The 25th was having mother and middle daughter over.  Extreme stress!
And today, I play!

Going to do a museum, a play and a fancy dinner.  With any luck I will run into no one I know, I will be left alone to just recover.  We will see.

This is Kris in recovery mode.  Usually, I fly to Colorado and stay in Golden at a little hide-away hotel which is quaint.  No one bothers you, and you can just do what ever ... In Colorado, you can do that.  Everywhere else I have ever been, people are always prying, always questioning, always thinking they need to have an input.  A single guy, alone?  Now that is interesting!  (Yawn!)  And when I am psychotic from my allergy to cortisone, that is really a bad thing to have people be around you!  LOL!  So, Colorado remains my one hide-away.

See you on Friday!

No comments: