Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Winding Down

Sorry, I was unable to post anything on Friday through early today.  My heart was acting up in a major way!  I have known for weeks that I am going downhill but it was so close to my scheduled cardiologist appointment that I just hung in there and prayed I would not end up in the emergency room again.  (After all, I still owe thousands on that last visit!)

So, the short of it, my blood pressure is great, my heart rate is great, but my heart has grown noticeably weaker.  I am not exactly excited with this knowledge.  So, the doctor made a major change to my medications, something to help the heart muscle get stronger and I feel great today!  But, let me tell you last night was a hard one!

So this morning I am great.  Hoping I can say the same tonight.

In the mean time, I get to run as many errands as possible....

Life is indeed interesting in what appears to be God's insistence at keeping me around...

No comments: