Wednesday, October 16, 2013

257

So, in September, since I do have a broken jaw - as it is so impolite as to remind me from time to time - I restarted my diet with high hopes of getting said weight down by August for the big hunting trip!

Yesterday, I was weighed at the cardiologist - on their scum sucking swine lying scale - and I came in at 257!

What the heck!?!?!?!?!

I have a broken jaw, I can not even chew if I had to!  I can barely open my mouth without horrible pain and I gained 16 pounds?  How is that even possible?

So, what to do?  I have to eat three times a day because of all of those pills, I am already at small portions - like a skinny peanut butter sandwich as a meal or even a banana!  How do you eat less than a banana without rotting your stomach out on these pills!?!  I don't think it is possible.

Cut myself down to half a sandwich this morning, large meal was lunch with three tacos, and dinner will be a skinny sandwich.  No much in calorie land there .....

And here I was accusing my son of shrinking my pants!

Sigh .....  I want a steak .....  I dream of friends taking me out for dinner and I take large mouthfuls of food!  This really sucks.

Only 10 more months of being good and maybe I will be able to eat again, one day, often ... :)

(as an added comment - that skinny sandwich I planned on recracked the joint ... sigh ... )

No comments: