Wednesday, October 30, 2013

King of Klutz

Yes, my reign as the King of Klutz continues uncontested!  My latest triumph made Monday very memorable.

 Would you believe I was attempting to unlock my front door, when I abruptly found myself face down on my porch?  Yeah, I found it equally as surprising!

Two sprained ankles, damaged left calf muscle, two banged up knees, left hip, the entire spinal column, left shoulder, and unfortunately both sides of my jaw are now broken... And I am grand kid sitting this week! Which just does not seem to go well with muscle relaxants and pain killers! "sure kids, go play with the knives, oh by the way, that is a shotgun ..."

So, just trying to maintained until youngest daughter gets here about 4 and I can take real pain killers and she can watch the mice!

Come on 4!

No comments: