Thursday, October 27, 2011

What Are The Odds?

Ok, so this has been one weird week!

My only male friend from high school had a heart attack and ended up having a stint (?) put in.  He went to ER because he thought he had another gall stone.  Well, I am glad he went in and had the doctors give him a looksy!   Not ready to start losing my friends here!

But, prior to this, Dutchman and Swede both went down with kidney stones!  I tell you by Wednesday afternoon I was a bit paranoid - my three best buds were all down!  Then from my oldest friend the news came in - exact same thing.  But we are not finished yet as my only male cousin was to manage the same problem down in California!  Every male friend I have was in the hospital on Wednesday!  What are the odds?

Want to kick it up a notch?  I was in the hospital Wednesday evening for an ultrasound, when it ruptured something in my right kidney!  What are the odds here guys?

Five of us down this week for kidney problems, none of us with families with any kidney history - and poor Randy, he is home recovering his heart attack.  I am sure suffering through the care of his wife and three daughters.  :^)

Well, as for me, I am off to the hospital again to find out what on earth happened - as in, was there any permanent damage(?)!  That was one very un fun experience, may I never discover kidney stones!

Now want to make this really weird?  My friend with the heart-attack, I had a dream about it and the reason I remember it is because I had not heard from him in over a month - at the least I hear from one of his daughters every few weeks.  So, I prayed and thought not much more about it, until yesterdays phone call.  After all, it was just a dream.....or was it?

too weird!

No comments: