Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Lazy Day

Met with my co-volunteers yesterday.  Nothing new there other than we were unable to change the young man's mind whom quit over the weekend.  One of the other guy's on the project, whom is almost as old as me, has about as much understanding of this young man's motivation as I do.  It is so bizarre to hear racist remarks from one so young.  Sigh.

Did manage to get Timothy's shorting electrical system figured out.  The stinking front wiring harness as bad.  So now to figure out which fuses need replaced!  Mazda, keeps me off the streets.

Also on the Timothy front: he is now engaged to be married!  And I have to admit I am torn on the subject.  On the one hand, I am a hopeless romantic and had been praying that his estranged wife would get kicked in the head by God and come back to him.  (She left him about seven years ago and they have been divorced five.)  Like any divorce situation, there are two sides to this story and though if I had been his wife I might not have divorced him - but I sure would have punched his lights out.  It was as much her fault as his, but she is the one whom threw in the towel and "Christian legalities" aside, she did not have valid reason for the divorce.  And he had a boatload he could have corrected to have kept her - though I fear most men would have chaffed under her dominion.

I know little of his fiancee, she is young.  End of story.  So we will see what I can learn about her.....

If they do marry, I do intend to attend the wedding - if at all possible - even be the best man if he asks me.  Guess I might be having a trip to Ohio or Indiana, or where ever the heck it will be sometime next year!  I know it is a pain to get to where they are by air - you still have to drive long distances.  So, Kris just might get to do a ROAD TRIP!!!!!!!

No comments: