Monday, October 3, 2011

Maintenance

I have been working on this blog this afternoon.

Many of my video links had been broken, youtube users closing their accounts and one has even now been block in the USA!  Interesting.  In any event they all now work - save for the blocked one.

I also took some time to go back through the Stats Blogger supplies for the posts.  And, outside of one week - when I was writing about Victoria BC - the most read post continues to be the tales of four couples.  I am amazed.  I have no idea what people are reading in that post.  But, hey, if you are one of the people I wrote about - and you know whom you are! - contact me!  I would love to hear from you.


My ramblings concerning my father seem to have been found by someone running a blog about blogging - and he is using it for examples.  Sure surprised me!  You have to wonder.  Of course, it could be - how not to blog.....

On another note, yes, Kris is still down with food poisoning - week three, though I have to admit my nurse friends are wondering if it is something else because it is with no end in sight and seems to be on a 4 day cycle between bouts.  bleech!  Well, I will think doctor, when my old cycling weight returns as muscle - goal 180!......  I still want to break my record, Seattle to Portland in 11.5 hours.

In other news - I got four interviews!  Before you pass out, realize that all of them are with non-profits and none of them pay.  But, all of them are looking for someone to handle their communications - think advertising, brochures, manuals, presentation, etc.  All of which I can do but surely not for a living.  So for the rest of the year I expect to be doing SOMETHING other than sitting on my thumbs!

Finally, had lunch with Italian Missionary Girl after church.  It was a surprise and great to see her again.  I took her home and we watch most of, The Lost Skeleton of Cadavra Cave.  A wonderful classic which had us both on the floor howling.  (If you think movie should be serious - do not hunt this one down!)  Finances are non-existent for her, so please keep her in your prayers - mighty hard to live on nothing.....

No comments: