Tuesday, October 4, 2011

DSP

So, I found out what I have that has been attacking my body - shellfish poisoning.  Sigh.  I guess something I ate up in Canada was not exactly good for me.  Sigh.

And, although it usually lasts about 3 days, I am on week four with this.  However, I had already noted that it has a three days on / four days off cycle.  So, I got it good!  Well, plus the fact I have known all of my life that I do not have an immune system - gift of being a member of the inbreed Aryan race.  Ouch, I just felt father's ghost give me a whack!

Been working on father's story today, finding photo's, scanning, photoshoping, etc.  Been very soothing - save for the period of time when I was babysitting youngest grand-daughter.  Mighty busy little thing.....

Well time to call it a day.

No comments: