Friday, October 21, 2011

Sleep

Ugh!  I need sleep!  I missed out on sleep Wednesday night because I was so excited that I finally had a job interview, and now I got almost no sleep last night as son's flea bag decided it had to sleep underneath the bed and it snores something horrible.  I chased it out of the bedroom twice.  Sigh.

It is a nice drizzlely morning here and I had a nice walk in the pre-dawn hours.  What else was I to do?!?!?  Thought about doing breakfast at Denny's but just the thought of all of that grease made my poor digestive track whimper.  Thinking of that, finally checked in with the doctor on my shellfish poisoning I got in Canada - turns out she was there too, when I was and she still has it!  Yeah, she was a mite shade on the pale side!

Well time to balance the checkbook.
:^(

No comments: