Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Conflicted Bride

I was stunned on Sunday when last year's Faithless Bride, whom just remarried a few weeks ago - shows up back in my life!  What the heck?!?!?!?!?

This week is already complicated enough and honestly I am not the one to come to when you are, uhm, conflicted.....  Especially when I have my 13 year old niece staying with me!  Long story there, but my lawyer and his wife are family to me, so niece gets a small American town visit.  And she gets a young lady whom I can guess is a bit mentally disturbed these days.

Conflicted Bride knows her choices have been in the face of God, and her family, across these past two years.  She knows God has a standard she is being held to.  She knows she will not be held to that standard.  But.....  God does not work that way.  She is called by His name and she is a representative, whether she wants to be or not, and God will/is judging her accordingly.  How I tremble when I see someone under judgement!

Where will all of this end?  I don't know.  She is only here for two weeks and then goes back - to husband?  Some other guy she met on the internet?  I really do not know but my heart just aches to remember the young girl through the young lady I saw in my house for so many years - ended up has she has.....

Nothing has to be this way .....

No comments: