Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Stupid Is ...

Friday was just a plain evil day.  I felt good and decided to take a walk around town.  Everything went well until the sun came out - and Kris fried!  I was exhausted from the fireworks of the 4th when ran until 3:30 on the  5th, it got hot, I got exhausted, I ended up having to take two nitro pills just to make it back home.  Not fun!

Then, I get a note from my niece tell me that her father had double dosed on his heart meds and get himself hospitalized.  I called him about half a dozen times but no one is picking up his phone nor returning the call!  gees!

Monday, I was in a hurry, too much to do and I completely failed to take my morning heart pills!  Like I  should have been extra cautious just based on Sunday's problems alone!  But, I did not even realize that I had a problem until dinner time when I realized that I had fallen asleep at 3, 4, and 5!  I even dozed off eating pasta salad.

And I thought, that is weird.  Then I realized what I had done.

Now, insert into here a requested appearance with GG's therapist and quite a grilling I was to recieve and it turns interesting.  This lady makes linkages which are illogical, or takes a phrase and then adds emphasis which is not there or the best one, she isolates a phrase, then repeats it out of context!  I have no idea if she ever did get whatever it was she was looking for.  I was just glad I had my nitro pills with me - just in case I was going to have another problem getting home!  I think this lady is about as certifiable as GG.

But, she did let loose of some interesting information, perhaps to get a reaction from me; like GG is thinking of her old boyfriend ( you might remember several years ago I mention he was arrested for child molestation and now sits in prison for many more years to come!)  So I had to raise an eyebrow at that one!  Really  She doesn't give me anything but grief for three years, silence for one year and then I am supposed to be her friend again - to "save" her from running off with a jailed pedophile .....?  I ignored the bait, I never was much of a trout anyways....

And I am back to thinking of that long walk to Argentina fondly.....

No comments: