Thursday, July 25, 2013

Black Thumb of Death

You know how you hear about people with a "green thumb" or how someone has the "golden touch"?  Yeah, that is not me, I have the black thumbs of death.

This week, the one in which I have been going crazy trying to get ready for my trip tomorrow and nothing goes right.

Youngest daughter refuses to use a strainer in the shower and now her golden locks have clogged the bathroom or badly that only the toilet currently works.  I hopped on the internet, found the 8 Steps to Unclog a bathroom line and none of them worked!  Plus, everything is now a mess and I am out $40 plus I have to call a plumber now if I am to shower before the flight!

I can not get my children to put anything away, instead they hide stuff rather than put it where it belongs.  So, since I am still having problems with stairs and uneven land, they hid stuff in the basement, upstairs out out in the yard - knowing I more than likely will not find it.  "Did you put the lawnmower away?"  "Oh yes" they sing in unison.  Apparently it has been hidden behind my VW for two years and almost frozen solid now.  I have it so it crank but not start.  $60 into it and it still will not start and this towns ONLY small engine repair shop closed last fall.  Sigh.

And this is but a taste of the levity in my life!

Well, I am living with the dawn and not going to worry about it now for the next two weeks!

We will see how next goes for postings....

No comments: