Monday, June 10, 2013

Scoobie Doo!

God has many ways of tell you that you make too much money, cocaine just being one of the more horrible ways.  Cars are another example of making too much money.  (sorry not going to condemn myself here!  in years past Alfa's were my weakness ~ as well as ~ hopped up Volkswagens!  sigh, wish i had some of that $$$ now!)

So, I am working in my yard, doing so light tree trimming because they are over grown and it is light exercise!  So it took 5 hours to do about 40 minutes worth of work but I am glad I did, for the exercise and knowing that I might live longer for it.  Sort of, maybe, yeah I know my days are numbered and in God's hands but I like to think I will be in better shape then!

Across the street is a high school graduation party going one for one of "my" girls.  Hundreds came!  Wow!  And out of nowhere, Scoobie Doo's Mystery Machine appears!  Someone has way too much money and is letting their high school son drive it!


Yeah the rear pipes were actually working and I am not sure of the engine but it was very sweet sounding, in this age of rice burners being considered hot .....

So hope you enjoy the photos!

No comments: