Tuesday, June 11, 2013

One Thousand!

Yes, yesterday marked my 1,000th post on this blog!

Back in 2005, when this blog began I was a bizarre blogger and logged one thousand posts in just the first year!  Yeah, by August 2006, I had reached 1,000 the first time and then abruptly my blog was hacked and destroyed.  There is this, now quiet, apostate whom was making religious waves and well I disapprove of wolves impacting my spiritual children.  And the war was on!  They managed to destroy me five more times, take out my email at least a dozen times, bring down my computer only once - but for 27 days!  Yeah, the good old times!

In those early days was a friend found I have not heard from in years now,  but she was a God send in working with my first teenage daughter.  Years later I tried to get her help again but alas I guess she is lost to the internet world.  Sad, I had planned to visit her and her family one of these days.

Two of her friends went on to win "Golden Gummi Bear Awards" to people whom guessed a puzzle correctly.  That was fun and were it not for all of my girls being teenagers at the same time, the fun of blogging might have lasted longer.  By the time I got back to blogging, most of my readership had drifted away.  Crazy times, that is for sure.

So to my readers, thank you for being there.  Thank you for  your questions and comments, even the horrible ones, your input is my motivation.  Though I wish some of  you would comment rather than email, others might enjoy your insight as well.

Happy One Thousand to me!

:)

No comments: