Thursday, January 31, 2013

Oh My Aching Head

Not a great week!

I managed to damage my new friend.  It was not intentional, just a comment, made with the best of intentions.  Yeah, as they said, the road to hell is paved with the best of intentions....  Or is that just a German one?  Anyway the emotion took a beating to the point I had to revert back behind Kris' wall - allowing the clown to reappear.  Everyone except me was quite delighted to see the old Kris back.  I literally felt a piece of me die.

But, my new friend, kept their faith in me and we were able to uncross communications and restore our friendship - I hope with an even stronger basis.  Also appearing in my life yesterday were Dutchman and Swedish Rocket Scientist.  Apparently I needed all of my friends to make it through yesterday.  God does work wonders.

Body is slowly healing from having eaten a telephone pole last week.  Car however, well it will take a while to either repair or replace that one.  sigh.....

Well, I have an antique show to prepare for - so best get with it!.


No comments: