Thursday, April 19, 2012

Found It

So playing around on the web and I finally found the song.  Yeah so much these days on the web is directly related to how you present your search items, not what you are looking for!  How I wish I had my CRAY back!  I could have found this in about 6 seconds on that, instead of the hours it took!



So with this cool embeded link you might be able to listen to the song too and join just about nobody else having ever heard of them.  Oh yeah, they broke up, hence why so hard to find!  Pick "Red Letter Box" as your choice.

I have reached the point in my heart/mind/soul/faith where I can say, "No matter the cost, I will do what is right and serve my God - no matter whom agrees or disagrees with me....."  Oh yeah, always a popular choice - not.  Thinking on this, I was struck yesterday at how God has done something like as has been happening in my life, these past five months, only in a different context and manner.  It is an old testament example complete with what must have made those in Hosea's life write him off as a fool.  And God was using him, he was being faithful and completely discounted.  Very interesting.

Have a blest day.  As for me, I am going to chill through the day and see if I can calm my blood pressure down.....

No comments: