Monday, April 9, 2012

Easter

So, I hope all of my readers out there in Blog-landia, had a great Easter and were mindful of what it really represents.  Not sure? Email me and I will be happy to chat about it.  Had I the money, I would have bought tee shirts for all in the family that read, "A Jew Died For Me", with our understanding of what a cross might have looked like.  Good ole Leonardo Da Vinci was the one whom was tasked with discovering what the cross might have looked like.  He had an unlimited supply of prisoners to work with so I imagine that it was a bit gruesome around he hills of Florence for a while.

Manged to round up the entire family for a BBQ.  We had gorgeous weather, just perfect for cooking out of doors while the grand kids ran around the yard and hunted Easter Eggs.  Yeah, we do eggs for the kids.  Surprised?  Even first son-in-law came - so it was good to visit with him for a change.  Hi current excitement - building a 500 horsepower Ford Probe.  I had to laugh, he is so funny, my old Alfa would have eaten his horsepower for breakfast and nothing will ever match Gaelic Girls old Supra.  I miss that car.

Today is not going to be fun.  My classes in college are all messed up, the school is insisting I drop one class and take something else but I do not see how under the terms of my grant - so we will see....

Be praying for my overcoming this obstacle.  And if you are serious about prayer, Gaelic Girl has gone sideways something awful!  I have been praying for many weeks now over her decaying  sense of reality.  She has become quite delusional.  Stress? Alzheimer's?  Change of Life?  Demon possession/oppression?  All valid concerns because she can not seem to understand reality any longer.  Nor can I follow her train of thought any longer.  Then there are the angry tirades.  And it breaks my heart.

No comments: