Monday, November 19, 2012

What A Show!

Wow!  What a difference between this show and last weekends!  Wow!

Sold plenty of stuff, my house is definately lighter by many pounds now, of course I bought some interesting stuff as well.  My strategy of pricing low what I did not want to take home worked very well.  As did the idea of being middle of the road with what I did not care if it sold either.  And I did get to keep what I priced high, which is exactly what I wanted in to do.  So very happy.

Some art books on northwest coastal indians and their arts/crafts.  A very old collection of stone tools, from before the Columbia River dams had been built.  A really old Griswald meat grinder.  Several knives. And some shooting stuff.

Dutchman did not sell anything until right as we were packing up.  As I mentioned earlier, he had decided to price himself high.  So he was happy in the end.

And my knife maker friend, sold several, two of them to me - so he should be very happy with his first show.  He did not sell any of the expensive ones, but the ones he made, I think he did well on.

So I will leave you with this interesting tidbit from the show:

I went in the mens room and in one of the  stalls, door open, was a guy whom had taken off all of his clothing and was hopping up and down like a monkey on the toilet seat.  Now if you have a clue what that one was about ..... no, best not tell me.  I am such a coward, I ran.

No comments: