Friday, November 9, 2012

Such A Week!

I am amazed I have made it to Friday!  But will I survive the weekend is the question.....

Tuesday the fever from the flu finally broke, thank you generous flu shot manufacturers, I can not tell you what a joy it was to set a shot for protection and find it had LIVE virus.....
Then my college online account was not working until Wednesday, so I could not do any of my homework from the prior weekend or due this week.
So, I was able to catch up to last Sunday in my math class.
Fell behind a week in my forensics class.
And have no hope on my Unix midterm.

I have 19 assignments due by Sunday night, all of them in the 3-4 hours each to accomplish, however I am working an antique show this week (need cash!) - 36 hours during this same period of time!

Yeah, not going to work, I don't think.  And, yet it must, somehow - or at lest get close.

I would love to post about today's circus at lunch but will save that one for next week - you would simply not believe what my mother did, in public .....

cheers!

No comments: