Thursday, October 25, 2012

You Males Are Slipping Again! Etc.

Rather than go back over this AGAIN!  Males, please click this link and find out what I know about you and why!  You will note the link is to one of my earlier posts, so quite safe.

And some of you believe that you can use proxy servers to hide whom you are or where you are coming in from.  Really, it is a waste of your time.  If I wanted to collect NIC ids I could do this even if you are hiding behind a proxy server.  Honestly, I do not care.  Even if you are my daughter in hiding, your NIC is already known so not a big deal to find you if I wanted.  But, I do not, I am content to allow God His timing in everything.

Then there has been the continuous attempts to crack this site now for over two weeks!  Yeah, I get a little note from CISCO, Norton and Google on what is going on over attempts to break into the site and/or gather my NIC id!  I should feel honored that anyone cares enough about me to dedicate such an effort to kill me and this site.  Hint: you can give up.  I sit behind a state of the art firewall and you can nor more find my NIC as my IP address.  Sorry.

So dear readers, I am not sure what is going on but I seem to have attracted a host of interest and I am not exactly sure why.  I know in the past that I have garnered attention by attacking high visibility pastors whom are spreading lies within the Christian body - but I have not taken on one of them in quite sometime.  Outside of my sister in the Lord and her daughter, I had not said much in a long time to make anyone irate I am aware of.  So, interesting.....

And with this post, I am hoping that I can return to were I was back when I wrote about cars.  Yeah, my goal was to write common sense stuff for my children, or anyone looking at doing normal things, and might be clueless on how to proceed.  We will see if I am to be allowed such power!  The past several weeks has been incredibly odd at what I have been told to post.....

Well, back to math homework!

No comments: