Friday, October 5, 2012

Doctors!

Oh grrrrrrrrrrr! To quote one of my children.

So my cardiologist insisted that I meet with him last night to go over the results of the testing done two weeks ago.  Of course, there was nothing to be found - I told them my heart and arteries were fine but they keep insisting on these tests, or should I say, my health insurance company does!

Wasted another $30 on the visit to be told what I already know and with the start of school, money is always a bit tight.  sigh.

I asked about the dead nerve, he did not think it much to worry about unless I lose another one.  but, even then they can do a wired pacemaker which takes over for the dead nerves.  Science!  So all is cool.

The only other test he wanted to do was have a camera shoved up my back side!  Yeah, that ought to tell a great deal about my heart.....

Doctors!

No comments: