Friday, October 19, 2012

Answers To The Video

So my little gang of video guessers out there, you have had two weeks to get the mystery solved!  And how did you do?  Well, the correct answer came in just 45 minutes later! - but I did not declare her the winner as she has known me her whole life and understands symbolism far too well.  It was not much as great a challenged as I had envisioned and I was also surprised she would want to play along!

In other attempts several readers, made numerous attempts however - well, they were unable to separate their Greek logic to view with an eye to symbolism.  Knowing this would happen, I even had added the reference to Shakespeare to even give my Greek trapped readers an edge.  Ah well, all went with internet suggestions, even though I told them it would not help.

So, no Golden Gummi gets to be awarded.  Sorry.

New Moon on Monday - new moons are the dark of the moon, so no light.  everything is in secret.
Shadowy figures, the police everywhere, the old lady in the cafe - everyone sees what you are doing.
The Kite - reflecting light on what is happening down below, again everyone can see what you are doing.
The girl - someone new whom crosses your path.
The motorcycle ride -  you trusted her and went with her.
The torch - love you felt, love you knew.
Alone at the end - you find yourself where you never thought you would be.
The battle - wrestling with your inner self over the betrayal.
The prison of your mind - knowing you were stupid to have trusted and been betrayed.

So the broad hints of LeBond and Shakespeare, both had affairs and both felt mighty stupid afterwards.
As for me, no I have never had an affair, never plan to.  But, I did trust once, I did know love and was betrayed.  Like my other two examples, I stand alone.  But unlike them, I bear no sorrow for having loved and trusted - because both were unexpectedly of God.  The fact all has changed reflects a failure not of God, nor myself, and for that I do have sorrow.  When ever two wills are involved - you can only take responsibility for your own .....

No comments: