Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Remember The Squirrels?

I was out surfing the internet today and was suddenly reminded of what i considered one of my more hilareous posts - Squirrels From Around The World.  So, I hopped on here and sure enough, that was one of the posts lost in the Blogland flame wars which took me down about five times!

I will have to see if I still have the originals of those pictures on my back up disks from about 2007 or earlier!

I had gotten the original photos from a couple of bored American GI's stationed in Berchesgarden in Bavaria.  Honestly, Berchasgarden is so beautiful I am not sure how anyone could get bored there!  It has always been one of my favorite locals to hangout in!  Always something some dumb tourist is up to make for great stories later!  Especially when beer is added to the tourist diet ... :)

Anyway, it was one of my most commented on posts at the time and, oh yeah, totally sick Kris humor!

So what triggered this smile producing memory?


No comments: