Tuesday, April 29, 2014

End of the Trail

I am if nothing, a gentleman, whom does try to be honorable.

I have struggled now for years to maintain something of a good relationship with Gaelic Girl.  Originally, I thought she was just going through the change of life, and perhaps she was.  But, she never came back from it.

Then, I kept making excuses for her violence, temper and ill regard towards me for over two  years now.

Last night was the end of a 37 year long trail.  She attacked my son's dog for getting into some chocolate she left out.  And he is a dog after all.  Apparently he was only startled and hid under son's bed for two hours.  But those blows were not called for nor just a simple slap on the rump - they could have easily have caused internal injuries ... I am surprised they did not, well we will know by morning probably.

Then it was then my turn. 

I went to an unapproved church on Sunday, I had lunch with a friend she does not approve of either.  I was told to never return to the church and to lose the last of my real friends ... and no, she does not want to be my friend either.

And so now, with the line drawn in the sand.  I will begin the packing up of what is important to me and find a storage location to put my important stuff in.

I had wanted to wait until GG had her surgery, so that she would be stable and able to work again in a few months.  But you know - I do not think I care anymore ... at least not as I write this anyways.

If I was a woman and she a man, the cops would be all over her right now.


No comments: