Saturday, June 2, 2012

Musical Saturday Morning

When your father has been married eight times, one is likely to inherit a few step brothers along the way.  Nicky disappeared in 1975 and a reader of this blog was nice enough to send me a newspaper clipping about what happened to him in 2007, at which point I had sunk a decade into trying to find out what had happened.  Yeah, not likely to ever contact him, now that he is out of prison!  Holy Cow, I thought I knew you guy!

Then there was Jeff, I used to babysit him after I was out of school for the day so his mother could do what ever.....  He only made it to 18.  He died pulling I stunt I had done numerous times - but he never got that idea from me!  No really dumb ideas require teenage hormones, angst and complete lack of a sense of danger.

Then there was Larry whom is still a friend to this day.  I will blame this month's selection on him, I had never even heard of the Police.....

No comments: