Tuesday, June 26, 2012

The Attack Continues

As daughter and I have been working towards her healing, I have continued to warn her of the mess she will encounter.  Problems, opportunities to go sideways, etc.  All starting far away and then slowly working its way closer and closer to her as Satan manipulates strangers, friends and then family around her in an attempt to deviate her from the course she is on.  And yeah, it has been sometimes humorous to witness.  Humorous only from the standpoint that I trust in her heart and commitment to stand solid, albeit with lots of prayer supporting her.  Of course, one occasion I was quite worried for her safety and she got to meet the sociopath one afternoon - thankfully, God was there, so there was no problem still present for me to address.  But she still got to meet someone I prefer she did not.

But, I never told her completely the price I was to pay for my involvement in her healing, other than it would cost me everything.  And it has slowly been playing out that way.  Gaelic Girl fails and I will pay for her healing, but I will have lost my best friend in the end.  Youngest daughter and son's opposition to daughter has put great distance between them and me.  I get accused of throwing them away, in favor of new daughter, but they do not see I am doing nothing, I am unchanged and still in place - but evil has moved them sideways and they blame me for this distance their sin has caused them to shift.

You have to remember Kris' theory of the weakest link.  Satan will attack those weakest in your life whom surround you, in an attempt to persuade you to change your course.  But then, I understand that in all likelihood I only live because I willfully chose this course!

So, the progression of the dance continues daily, each time the blade becomes sharper and draws more blood.  But, it is my resolve, to stand firm to my vow.

Daughter is having to stand on her own while visiting her mother.  I know it is hard for her, I know that God is watching and protecting.  But, I also know that Satan will continue his attempts to reach her.  I have supreme confidence in this.  I also am praying up a storm for her ability to take whatever is thrown at her and stand firm on what she knows.  I have to admit I fear the call telling me that she is in the hospital.....

But, I was unprepared this morning to get a note from second daughter's inlaws that her marriage is collapsing.  Yeah, they started out life completely on the wrong foot, but she seems to have given up.  I will not take sides but I did  not expect her to have to face this so soon!  But, I can see Satan's attack now getting closer to me, by damaging those the dearest to me.  And it is not her I am saying this of, because I have known in my spirit for a month now that this was coming because Satan had reached KJ ( a young man I turned to the Lord and discipled years ago ).  He was into bad choice mode back then, would not return texts or messages and that situation has exactly one meaning:  KJ was hunting number two daughter - again!

Darn discernment; I really hate being right at times, when it is the failures of my loved ones.

Honestly, my life is as though madness has gained control of all around me.  I am powerless to assist, no one even wants my assistance, and I continue to see the road so clearly laid out before me.....

No comments: