Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Counting Coins

Those of you whom remember my move, might remember I put my money in old coinage - as a safe source for transport.  I spent a great deal of them to take a vacation last year, worth every penny too!  But, now I count my coins with an eye as to what do I now part with?  The step towards my future, my break with my present, the bankrupt freedom of my tomorrow.

I have finally found a Christian female counselor for Gaelic Girl, I still need to interview her and appraise her Christian stance as being of value in helping GG.  Then I need to get the two of them together.  What will it cost me, this first step?  I finally settled upon 1893 .25 and .50 Colombian Exhibition Commemeratives.  Both are high mint state and should bring a dealer 4 figures, me substantially less.  So tomorrow the trickle begins, towards my future.

As for number two daughter, she came over last night to tell me that it is over and basically she is willing to sign over her child to his parents and take a walk.  Please pray, she at least does not abandon her child.....

Thanks.

No comments: