Friday, June 22, 2012

Interesting Day

Really can't say much for this week.  Nothing is going on.  It is though life went into pause mode a week ago with the departure of my daughter, I can not even claim to have had a moment of motivation since since she left.  I can now recognized that much of what I have done for the past 90 days has been for her.  A way to share my joy of having her back in my life again.  But, now that she is gone, I am finding it hard to be civil to those whom were treating me and her so poorly.

Yet, I went and played on YouTube and found this really pretty melody:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HdkdHJyqV3E&feature=plcp

The lyrics of the song suck, since it is a by-product of Robert Smith's drug addiction, but still a beautiful piece of music when done by someone with talent.  Ivy and Gold is an interesting group, she has an incredible voice, but then again, we live in a day and age where talent has very little to do with either recognition or ability.  Rather sad.  Compare her Cosmic Love to that of Florence and the Machine.  Yeah the least talented in real life will make a fortune, real talent?  Alas.....

Oh yeah, grades came out, I managed a .8 in my hardest class, which takes me from a 3.97 to 2.8 in one fell swoop.....

Yeah, so much fun - so much motivation.....

No comments: