Monday, September 5, 2011

Stats

Every weekend I check the stats on my little blog.  Always interesting to find out what people are searching for or reading.  I learned about this from my cousin whom is a bit bolder than I am - always clicking on everything - and often killing his computer - which I get to fix!

Anyways, it has amazed me that since 9/2010, every single week, the same post has generated them most reads and downloads!  Utterly amazing to me!  Because it is not much of a post, just four real life stories that I guess are hitting home with people.  So, I guess that is cool, or I am about to be sued?

I also am amazed at the readership - and how I wish a few of you would leave a note and say something about yourselves!  Russia, Vietnam, India, China are all regular foreign visitors.  Single readership from most of the European countries, and whom in Switzerland is reading up on me?  I know it is not my family, none of them own a computer!

And then there are the Americans, outside of Robin no one s says anything!  Frustrating, and I love that you do comment on occasion Robin!

So drop a comment and then I can visit any site you have as well!

No comments: